This facility offers cutting-edge next generation sequencing technology in order to obtain high quality data and analyses for our users and collaborators. NGS techniques allow to run massively parallel sequencing of nucleic acid fragments, in order to obtain fast, reliable and detailed biological data.
The obtained information can be further processed using bioinformatics tools (SNP discovery, detection of structural variants, genome-wide measurement of mRNA transcripts levels).
Our facility operates:
- Illumina MiSeq desktop sequencer
- Ion GeneStudio S5 plus system
- Ion Chef system
- 3130 Genetic ANALYZER
- SeqStudio Genetic ANALYZER
- Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer
- Qubit® 3.0 Fluorometer
- QIAgility and 1 QIAcube
- Rotor-Gene Q real-time PCR cycler
- QuantStudio™ 7 Flex Real-Time PCR
- QIAsymphony SP